Special Model Test : 0ne
1. দুর্দিনের যাত্রী গ্রন্থটির রচয়িতা কে?
কাজী নজরুল ইসলাম
আবুর মনসুর আহমদ
ড. মুহম্মাদ শহীদুল্লাহ
2. বিদ্রোহী কবিতাটি কোন কাব্য গ্রন্থে সন্নিবেশিত?
3. আবার আসিব ফিরে ধান সিড়ি নদীর তীরে’ কোন কবিতা থেকে নেয়া?
মাইকেল মধুসূদন দত্ত
গিরিশ চন্দ্র সেন
4. মধ্যযুগের বাংলা সাহিত্যের শেষ্ঠ কবি কে?
5. হরতাল কোন দেশি শব্দ?
6. জাতীয় স্মৃতিসৌধের স্থাপতি কে?
সৈয়দ মঈনুল হোসেন
শিল্পি জয়নুল আবেদীন
আব্দুল গাফফার চৌধুরি
7. সোজন বাদিয়ার ঘাট এর রচয়িতা কে?
কাজী নজরুল ইসলাম
ড. মুহাম্মদ শহীদুল্লাহ
8. কোন উপন্যাসটি বাংলা সাহিত্যের কথা শিল্পী শরৎচন্দ্র চট্টোপাধ্যয় কতৃক রচিত নয়?
9. Who was the commander--------------in chief of the liberation war of Bangladesh?
M A G Osmani
10. Who is known as the architect of economic reforms in India?
11. 'Uttara Gono Bhaban' is located in the district of............. .
12. The Rupsha bridge will establish direct road link between .
Bagerhat and Barisal
Khulna and Bagerhat
Khulna and Gopalgonj
Bagerthat and Satkhira
13. Who can buy Treasury Bills?
Pension and Provident fund
All of the above
14. The most expensive city in the world is
15. Babri Mosque of India was destroyed in the year
16. Recently in which country a street is named after 'Bangladesh'?
17. The size of proposed national budget for 2004-05 is Taka
22 5 1 9 Crore
18. The 'International Mother Language Day' is………….
19. Who is the first Muslim women to win the noble peace prize?
20. The natural barrier to free movement of goods and services are
21. Projected growth rate of our Gross Domestic Product in the current fiscal year,2009-2010 is-
22. The CDBL Stands for
Center for Development Banks of Lagos
Center for Depository Banks Liabilities
Central Depository Bangladesh Limited
City Depository Bank Limited
Commercial Depository Bank Limited
23. The currency of the People's Republic of China is called
24. The proposed maximum income that will not be subject to tax under our national budget for 2004-05 is........
25. Which one of the following will induce industrial growth?
Increase in interest rate
Reduction of interest rate
Widening the VAT net
Restriction on consumer loan
Reduction of duty on imported goods
26. Which of the following earns highest amount of foreign currency for Bangladesh?
Garments and Knitwear
27. In which year did Bangladesh become a member of the IMF?
28. The capital gain from investment in shares by a Bangladeshi national is..........
fully exempted from tax
exempted form tax up to Taka 25 000
exempted from tax up to Taka 1,00,000
exempted from tax up to Taka 50000
29. The next world cup cricket will be held in
Bangladesh- SriLanka & India
30. When was the flag of Bangladesh hoisted for first time?
March 7- 1971
March 26- 1971
April 17- 1971
December 16- 1971
31. How many female persons were awarded the title 'Bir Protik' for their contributions in the Liberation War of Bangladesh?
32. Which blood group is the universal blood receiver in human body?
33. Which of the following is the largest Muslim country?
34. Which subject is more focused in the national anthem of Bangladesh?
Natural beauty of Bangladesh
General people of Bangladesh
History of Bangladesh
Weather of Bangladesh
Culture of Bangladesh
35. Which Bengali poet was awarded the title 'Knight'?
Kazi Nazrul Islam
Rabindra Nath Tagore
36. Who is the designer of national flag of Bangladesh?
37. IFC is the part of following Organization?
38. Which of the following book was banned by the British government?
Ami Bijoy Dekhechi
39. Who is famous for his research works on Poverty and Famine?
J. M. Keynes
40. It is not the function of the central bank of a country?
Advise bankers on banking activities
Conduct Open market operation
Monitor the stability of price level
41. if 2% of X is 0.03 then X equals to
42. All are permanent members of the Security Council of the UNO except
43. Which one of the following is a direct tax?
Value added tax
Tax deducted at source on professional income
44. The US-led coalition force in Iraq is scheduled to handover power to the Iraqi Command Council by:
June 30- 2004
December 3 1 - 2004
September 1 1 - 2004
June 30- 2005
December 3 1 -2005
45. The number of reserve seats for Women in our parliament is-
46. The nation that gets the status of the most favored nation (MFN) from th USA of trade and commerce is:
47. . If p number of pencils cost c cents, how many pencils can be bought for d dollars?
48. A rectangle is twice as long as it is wide. If the width is a , what is the length of its diagonal?
49. What is the singular form of the word 'alumni'?
none of the above
50. Which of the following sentences is grammatically more appropriate?
He earns double than I do
He earns two times I do
He earns double my earnings
He earns twice as much as I do
He earns twice my earnings
51. Had I know in advance, I …. .. enough money.
would have taken
wanted to take
52. Where is the largest thermal power generating facility of the country located?
Karnaphuli- Chittagong Hill Tracts
53. The opposite meaning of the word ALLEVIATE is:
54. It is not the largest city of the country..
Moscow of Soviet Russia
Delhi of India
Tokyo of Japan
London of England
New York of the USA.
55. How many countries participated in the 9th SAF games?
56. Find the correct sentence with appropriate preposition.
Industry is key for success
Industry is key on success
Industry is key of success
Industry is key into success
Industry is key to success
57. The maximum tax rate on personal income under the proposed national budget 2004-05 is...
58. If (X^5 - 32) = 0 and X^7 = 128, then :
X = 2
X = 5
X = 8
59. Designer of Central Shahid Minar of Bangladesh was:
60. The most ancient historical place of Bangladesh is :
61. The sum of three consecutive number is 123, The product of two smaller number is:
62. How many stock exchanges are there in Bangladesh?
64. What is the name of the player who represented South Africa in both Cricket and ICE Hockey in International events?
Makhaya N'ini The
65. number of members of the UN Security Council is:
66. The Constitution of Bangladesh has been subject to how many amendments till today?
67. Who is the current president of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry?
Kutub Uddin Ahmed
Mr. A. K. Azad
Salman F. Rahman
Samson H. Chowdhury
68. What is the length of Jamuna Bridge?
69. Which is not a foreign bank?
American Express Bank
Citi Bank NA
Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation
State Bank of India
70. Which of the following is the longest beach in the world?
71. What is the major event that would facilitate high-speed internet connection in Bangladesh in few years?
Reduction of duty on computer
Installation of fiber optic cable
Development of telephone networks
Encouraging Internet service providers
Installation of Satellite
72. Who is the highest wicket taker in test cricket?
73. Which of the following is the second largest bridge in Bangladesh?
Bangabandhu Jamuna Bridge
Lalon Shah Bridge
74. What is the major event in 2005 that would affect our garments sector significantly?
Cheaper raw material for Bangladesh
Introduction of export duty
Quota free market
Increase in export duty
Special quota for Bangladesh
75. What is the ratio of length and breadth of Bangladeshi national flag?
10 : 6
3 : 7
7 : 3
6 : 4
8 : 2
76. In which South Asian country rate of literacy is highest?
77. Countries whose import exceed export are said to run………. ?
Balance of payment surplus
Balance of trade surplus
Balance of trade deficit
Balance of payment deficit
None of the above
78. Choose the word that is nearest in the meaning to the word 'economize'
79. Find the correct spelling.
80. A devaluation of currency is expected to:
have no impact on export and import
increase both import and export.
81. Which of the following is not a statistics.
The child mortality is 0.2
Life expectancy is fifty years
Majority people are illiterate
Most people are 5 feet tall
IQ of male is five and female is four
82. Who developed the basic idea of micro-credit program for poverty alleviation in Bangladesh?
Fazle Hassan Abed
83. In order to maintain capital adequacy, the commercial banks have to their paid up capital up to a minimum of :
Taka 20 crore
Taka 50 crore
Taka 100 crore
Taka 150 crore
Taka 200 crore
84. Which one is the largest island in the world?
85. Which country is not a member of ASEAN?
86. What is the name of the Oil Refinery in Bangladesh?
Jamuna Oil & Co
Burma Estern Refinery
Meghna Oil Co.
87. What is the previous name of Sonargaon?
88. The brain of a computer is...
89. The Constitution of the People's Republic of Bangladesh clearly defined different segments of the Supreme Court. According to the constitution they are called.....
a) High Court and Supreme Court
b) High Court and Appellate Court
c) High Court Division and Appellate Division
d) Appellate Division and Supreme Judicial Council
e) High Court Division and Supreme Judicial Council.
90. Against which team did Brian Lara make his latest test record?
91. If the product of three consecutive integers is 210, the sum of integers is........
92. TCB stands for
Trading Company Bangladesh
Trading Corporation of Bangladesh
Trade Company Bangladesh
Trade Corporation of Bangladesh
Trade Collaboration of Bangladesh
93. The first SAARC summit was held in.........
94. The term' Ashes' is related to which game''