Saturday, March 17, 2012

24th BCS Preliminary Question


61.  There are …………dangerous driver.
      A very lot of
      A very much of
      A lot of
      Very much of
62.  I have read the book………….. you lent me.
      That
      Whom
      Whose
      What
63.  Water boils ………. You heat it to 100° Centigrade.
      Unless
      Until
      If
      Although
64.  Tell me …………that.
      Whom told you
      That told you
      Who told you
      Told you
65.  I opened the door as soon as I………….the bell.
      Have heard
      Have hearing
      Am heard
      Heard
66.  I am looking for someone who………….play the piano.
      Able to
      Can be able
      Is able
      Can
67.  Don’t make a noise while your father…………..
      Is being asleep
      Is sleeping
      Has slept
      Asleep
68.  As the sun …………… I decided to go out.
      Shines
      Has shone
      Shine
      Was shining
69.  He gave up …………..football when he got married.
      To play
      Playing
      Play
      Of playing
70.  I have ……………interest in the matter.
      Not
      Any
      None
      No
71.  …………is not the only thing that tourists want to see.
      A scenery
      Scencries
      The sceneries
      Scenery
72.  Just now he ………his dinner but he says he’ll see you when he’s finished.
      Is having
      Has had
      Was having
      Had
73.  The children were entrusted……………the care of their uncle.
      With
      For
      To
      At
74.  He parted……………. his friends in tears.
      With
      From
      Against
      Beside
75.  ”I’ll have a cup of tea ,”my father said, because I am not hungry. Which of the flowing sentences is the correct indirect speech?
      My father said that he will have a cup of tea because he wasn’t hungry
      My father said that he would have a cup of tea because he wasn’t hungry
      My father said that he had a cup of tea because he wasn't hungry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.